1 Container Dolci Frutta Rich Chocolate Shell
12 oz. condensed milk
1 tsp. vanilla
Dolci Drizzlers White Chocolate (Optional)
1. Melt caramels with one 12 oz. can of condensed milk and a teaspoon of vanilla.
2. Cool for 30 minutes.
3. On waxed paper, place five pecan halves in a circular shape with ends meeting in the middle.
4. Place a tablespoon of caramel mixture in the center of the pecan circle, allowing to ooze over sides. Repeat.
5. Let cool for one hour.
7. Melt Dolci Frutta, stirring while heating to ensure a creamy consistency.
6. Pour a tablespoon or two over caramel center and let cool.
7. For “spotted” turtles, dot your finished turtles with Dolci Drizzlers.
Try these >>
1845 Deming WayMiddleton, WI 53562sacofoods.com