1. Melt Dolci Frutta in its microwaveable container at half power. Stir at 30-second intervals during microwaving until Doici Frutta is fully melted and smooth – about 2 minutes. IMPORTANT: melted wafers retain their shape until stirred. DO NOT boil or overheat! Chocolate should only be about 105°F (just warm to the touch) for good consistency.
2. Spoon the melted Dolci Frutta into the candy molds, filling them about halfway.
3. Use the clean paintbrush to “paint” or coat the mold with the Dolci Frutta. Let cool.
4. Once the Dolci Frutta has hardened, pop the chocolate molds out of their container and onto a sheet of waxed paper.
5. Place a raspberry inside each chocolate cup.
6. Heat Dolci Drizzlers according to package, snip the corner of the bag and drizzle white chocolate over each cup. Let cool and serve.