1 Container Dolci Frutta Rich Chocolate Shell
1 Pint Strawberries
Custard cups or muffin pan
1. Set aside a few strawberries to dip in chocolate for garnish. Wash, drain, and slice the rest.
2. Using an inverted custard cup or upside-down muffin pan as a mold, press a piece of foil over the top and down the sides and spray the outside with vegetable cooking spray.
3. Follow the Dolci Frutta melting instructions, stirring while heating to ensure a creamy consistency.
4. Dip the strawberries that were set aside and place on waxed paper to cool.
5. Pour melted Dolci Frutta in a piping bag and pipe around the base of mold and over the sides in a lacy basket pattern.
6. Drizzle a second layer to form a solid bottom and strengthen the sides.
7. Refrigerate for 15 minutes.
8. With cool, dry hands, remove custard cup or muffin pan and carefully separate foil from finished basket.
9. Fill chocolate baskets with sliced berries. Top with sweetened whipped cream and garnish with dipped berries.
Try these >>
1845 Deming WayMiddleton, WI 53562sacofoods.com